The discussion forum: an interactive online platform for rehabilitation and participation laws
This site is the home of the online platform for the application and development of rehabilitation and participation law in Germany: "Diskussionsforum Rehabilitations- und Teilhaberecht".
The site's language ist German since it focuses on German laws, but selected information on related international law aspects is offered in English.
Please don't hesitate to contact our team for more information on the platform.
The online platform has been developed since 2003 from a former project by Institut für Qualitätssicherung in Prävention und Rehabilitation (IQPR) together with academic and professional cooperation partners. Since 2010 the discussion forum was implemented as a website based project and further enhanced as an interactive platform for interdisciplinary exchange on social laws utilizing new social media and web tools enabling users to comment on contents.
Project management agency:
German Association for Rehabilitation (Deutsche Vereinigung für Rehabilitation – DVfR) since 2010
Academic and professional partners (multidisciplinary):
- University of Kassel
- University of Halle/Saale
- Center for Social research Halle/Saale
- Editorial board, additional project advisory board
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs based on a decision of the German Federal Parliament, the German Bundestag (since 2016 regular service of DVfR)
- equalisation fee in accordance with the German Severely Handicapped Act (project regarding German Social Law – "Federal Participation Law")
Information in English
In the scientific section (Fachbeiträge) english articles are scarce, but international content is provided in the information center, filtered by "Internationales": Infothek.
Here are some selected articles in English and/or with links to English content:
Abilympics – vocational skills competition for persons with disabilities (10.11.2016)
Users are invited to comment articles in both the information center and in the portal area for scientific articles.